We’re looking for Organized Play contacts

One of the things Brian and I are bringing to Warhorn 2e is improved support for other Organized Play (OP) systems beyond the RPGA. In order to make sure we do it right, we’d love to talk with coordinators for any and all OP systems out there. If you know an OP coordinator (or if you are an OP coordinator), please drop me an email at finn [at] warhornllc.com with contact information! Much obliged.

Tagged with: , , ,
Posted in Uncategorized
7 comments on “We’re looking for Organized Play contacts
  1. Jay Fisher says:

I am the Legends of the Shining Jewel Campaign Coordinator and I’d be more than happy to help out with support and information.

Thanks!
    Jay Fisher

2. Paige L says:

Hey there. I’m the Living Forgotten Realms Event Manager for Aglarond. Finn knows me. 🙂

3. Russell says:

Pathfinder Society in Cincinnati using the Pathfinder RPG rules (basically you could use the old 3.5 class titles)

4. Doug Miles says:

Hi! I’m organizing Pathfinder Society games like Russel is, only in the southeast Michigan area. The OP coordinator for PFS is Josh Frost [josh at paizo dot com], and I will forward your request to him as well.

5. Alan Black says:

I am the Game Day, Special Gaming Events, and Convention coordinator for the FORGE gaming group in the Mid-South (Memphis, TN region) area. I coordinate multiple OP systems, but use Warhorn only for convention coordination. Contact me if you would like to know why we don’t use warhorn for other OP opportunities.

6. Hey, I am an event coordinator for RPGA style Living Forgotten Realms in 4th Edition Dungeons & Dragons under DCI sanctioning.

My organization is also retistered through an academic institution in Gainesville, FL. Please get back to me – I have a request for the new edition when is come to registration: Membership Numbers in addition to DCI numbers so that I may keep track of my members’ student IDs.

7. James Zwiers says:

I’m the coordinator for the Arcanis Shattered Empires Campaign (ie. Living Arcanis). Feel free to drop me a line if you still need assistance (I only got told about this a short time ago).

Cheers,